Friday, February 22, 2008

sonnet 18!!!!

im sure all of u have heard about the story sonnet 18, right??
to those who dont know about it....it is about a love poem or shall i said the beauty of somone's beloved...it was written by WilliAm sHakespeare..

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this and this gives life to thee.

so as u can c above these is a poem tat was written by him...and the poem below is written by kumar!!!!haha...

Who is this strange girl that i saw just now,
she seems to break into my heart,if i don't allow,
everything about her seems to attract me so much,
a feeling that seems sweeter than my mothers touch.

she has got some magic in those enchanting eyes,
one look is enough,like the bird my heart flies,
it seems a star is walking down on this earth
shining gracefully to take away my breath.

As she slowly walks,the earth seems to shake,
i feel the earth is dancing to make me awake,
to let me know,the angel walking on this earth,
to tell she is one i was waiting from my birth.

No comments: